This is where you will be able to come together and discuss anything you’d like regarding smoking, treatments, quitting smoking, disease, nutritional advice and so on. Please check back. The forum should be up and running soon.
Some Basic Rules of the I’m a Non-Smoker Discussion Forum
What are Customer Discussions?
Customer Discussions on I’m a Non-Smoker.com connect you with other customers to share your questions, insights, and views about products available on I’m a Non-Smoker.com. Read what others are saying about products, get knowledgeable answers, check out product comparisons, and swap comments in our easy-to-use group discussions.
You can also let us know what you think of the Customer Discussions feature by contacting I’m a Non-Smoker.com’s Customer Discussions team directly. (This is for comments to the Discussions team only.
Who can participate in discussions?
Customers! Anyone who has purchased items from I’m a Non-Smoker.com and is in good standing in the I’m a Non-Smoker.com community can reply to an existing discussion or start a new one. All visitors to I’m a Non-Smoker.com can read any current discussion.
What should I post?
Please share thoughts that you think will add to the discussion and help other customers interested in the product area, or start a conversation to learn from other customers’ experiences. For example:
- Ask questions about a product
- Contribute product comparisons
- Look for guidance from other customers who have made similar purchases
- Get advice
- Share your experience in a product area
- Debate ideas and more with other people
What shouldn’t I post?
Behave as if you were a guest at a family dinner party. Please treat the I’m a Non-Smoker.com community with respect. Do not post:
- Profane or obscene, inflammatory or spiteful comments
- Messages that abuse, denigrate or threaten others
- Text or articles written by someone else, even with attribution for the author, except for brief quotations from a book, article or other product related to the discussion
- Any personal information about children under 13
- Descriptions that intrude on the privacy of another person, including revealing personally identifiable information such as their name or address
- Text that promotes illegal or immoral conduct
- Repeated posts that make the same point excessively
- Repeated unwelcome messages that harass or embarrass other customers or participants
- Repeated posts that promote an item in the Amazon.com catalog
- Any form of “spam,” including advertisements, contests, or other solicitations for other websites or companies; or any URL link that includes a “referrer” tag or affiliate code.
Do not impersonate another person, including an Amazon.com employee.
We recommend that you do not post your phone number or e-mail address.
How do I reply to a discussion?
Click “Reply” at the end of a message to post a response. Your reply is placed at the end of the discussion. Anyone reading your post will also be able to click “In reply to an earlier post” to display the message to which you responded.
How do I start a new discussion?
In the discussion forum, start a new discussion below the list of recently-active discussion titles. Once you click in the discussion topic text box, you’ll also see a box to enter the initial post.
How do I edit or delete my post?
Click “Edit” on any message that you have posted. (You need to be signed in with the same account you used to write the post.) You can then change the text or delete the post.
What if I find an inappropriate post, or one that detracts from the discussion?
If you find a post that you feel is obscene, threatening, pornographic, another person’s words, or otherwise violates I’m a Non-Smoker.com’s guidelines outlined here or in the Conditions of Use, please click “Report abuse” and submit the report.
If you think that a post just doesn’t help further the discussion, vote “No” on the right edge of the post. On the other hand, if you believe that a post, whether you agree with it or not, contributes well to a constructive conversation, you can vote “Yes” on the right edge of the post. When the customers voting on a post collectively don’t think it adds to the discussion, the post may be hidden by default. You can still view these posts by clicking “Show post anyway.”
How do I get back to a specific post?
Each post has a “permalink” link, a direct pointer to an individual post in a discussion. You can click this link and add it to your favorite bookmarks, or copy it from your browser’s address bar and send it in e-mail.
How can I keep track of new posts in an interesting discussion?
In most Amazon discussions, you can request email updates when new posts are made. Click the “Track this discussion” button in the right column of the discussion page.
To track comments about a customer review, click on the “Track comments” link, at the top of the comments. If you have submitted customer reviews, you can also request email updates when new comments are posted to any of your own reviews, by clicking “Track comments on my reviews.”
What do I do if my message was deleted?
We regularly investigate messages that have been reported to I’m a Non-Smoker.com as violating our guidelines. If you feel your message was removed inappropriately, contact us.